Tuesday, February 1, 2011

BUDDHA BLAZE PRESENTS THE NOKIA X3


BY BUDDHA BLAZE IMAGES BY ZELALEM MULAT

Music plays a very important part of my day to day life, I listen to music to go to sleep, in the morning when I get up, when I brush my teeth, when having breakfast and pretty much the rest of my day. My days do not involved staying in one place so I need a phone that can be charged quick, is light enough not occupy to much space amongst my other gadgets that I carry on me. I own many Nokias but the Nokia X3 is one of these gadgets that is suitable to serve me and somehow hectic and colourful lifestyle. So when Nokia approached me to be on of their brand ambassadors, I obliged willingly because this is the phone for me and many people that have a similar lifestyle – we are many.

In an era that sees new gadgets come and go everyday, our communication needs are rapidly changing and getting the right phone for use is one of the most important decisions that you have to make. The Nokia X3 is a creative entrepreneurs’ phone; it is light and colourful meaning you can take it anywhere. It has the universal small pin charger that is available nearly everywhere. It lights up quick, has super speed when logging onto the internet, has a key pad that’s touch and type screen. When it comes to listening to music I have never had a phone that has such great speakers as this one. The 5 mega pixel camera serves my traveling habit just perfect what more can I ask for?

So as ambassador I go out on the streets and get people to enjoy the phone as they go about their regular phone. My first stop was at a show that I was hosting called Benga vs Bongo starring Kenya’s crown Prince of Benga Dan Chizi Aceda and Tanzania’s boy wonder of Bongo Flava – Mzungu Kichaa. As soon as the event got underway and I announced the availability of a Nokia X3 for the best dancer the buzz started with everyone trying to outdo each other on the dance floor. Everyone seemed to know much about the phone for its swift facebooking ability and use for twitter. They were right on because this one factor that is really important to me and others around me.

At the end of the evening I had to give the phone to the dancer of the night who turned out to be Mkamzee Mwatela http://www.facebook.com/mkamzeem who beat everyone in the room to win this phone. “The phone was so absolutely worth it! Awesome. The touch screen makes it so easy to operate my facebook and the camera is excellent! The most convenient thing for me right now is having the option to have your text messages read as conversations. Cheaters beware! There are records! Hahaha,” said an elated Mkamzee. Keep on the lookout for me as I get around you may just be the next winner of the Nokia X3 it’s a sweet phone so before you see me check the stores too.

No comments:

Post a Comment